Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Assignments

4. I believe that I was successful in my assignments; however my academic coach might beg to differ. I turned in all of my assignments on time and usually had them done a day or two in advance. I would just hang on to them until the last day just in case a great idea popped into my head. The only problem that I had with some of the assignments was that the assignments were so open. In all of my past classes I had been given step by step instructions on how to complete the assignments. In this class it almost seemed that I was given free range on some assignments. The problem with that is that the entire time I was working I was afraid that I was on the totally wrong track. This could also be a good thing because it forced me to contemplate several different options.

No comments:

Post a Comment