Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Outcomes Envisioned

1. After the first week’s assignment I thought this class was going to be a sort of introduction to technology in education. I thought we would do things like learn how to use the internet and PowerPoint. I thought this class was going to be a walk in the park. I was totally wrong on all of those assumptions. This class made me think. The last two assignments were so open that I had to just sit and think about all of the possibilities. I achieved the outcomes I thought that I would and then some. I did use PowerPoint and the internet, but I also learned so much more. The course outcome did not align with what I had envisioned. I had envisioned a class about how to use technology where I would learn nothing. Instead I learned about everything from the Long-Range Technology Plan to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment